1989 Canada 1 oz Proof Silver Maple Leaf (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith only 1 year ever made, and a low mintage of no more than 30,000 coins, these Proof Silver Maple Leafs sold very quickly.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a finely crafted and beautifully finished engraved maple wood box. The coin is snugly tucked in its original capsule, and two pieces of black silky ribbon secure the official certificate of authenticity atop black velvet lining.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design shown in Proof version.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Box could be worn. Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add to your Silver Maple Leaf coin collection with this elegant Proof Silver coin by placing it into your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.