2004 Canada 4-Coin Silver Arctic Fox Proof Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Arctic Fox designs on the reverse of these coins were originally featured on the 1993 Platinum coin set by Canadian wildlife artist Claudia D'Angelo.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This set comes neatly tucked in the original box and sleeve and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 sets worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the popular Susanna Blunt-designed portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Four different scenes are portrayed: a vixen and her kits in their summer pelage, a lone fox surrounded by a land of ice, two grown foxes in their natural habitat, and the graceful profile of a fox.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This is a four-coin set containing a Silver 1 oz ($5), 1/2 oz ($4), 1/4 oz ($3), and 1/10 oz ($2) Royal Canadian Mint Proof Silver coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2004 4-Coin Arctic Fox Proof Set to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 25, 2015
Great proof set. I love the wide variety that the Royal Canadian Mint produces. The only downside I can find is that the proof coins from the Royal Canadian Mint don't seem to be sealed as well as the coins from the US Mint.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.