- Product Details
Product DetailsThese large kilo Gold coins show the unique kangaroo design in even greater detail, adding more beauty and collectibility. This coin provides .9999 fine Gold bullion appeal with outstanding collectible demand.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single hopping red kangaroo, along with the inscription “Red Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Only 142 of these exquisite Gold coins were minted. Add this 2011 1 kilo Gold Kangaroo to your cart while it's still available!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.