2007-W 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Platinum Eagle PR-69 PCGS (10 Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to the collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Platinum weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the near-perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch of government.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Platinum Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.