1882-1904 Monaco Gold 100 Francs Albert I XF (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Monaco is the second smallest and most densely populated country in the world. Founded as a colony of Genoa in 1215, Monaco achieved its independence in 1297, when Francesco Grimaldi captured the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco.
- Contains .9330 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- These coins are in XF condition.
- Minted at the Monnaie de Paris in France.
- Obverse: Depicts left-facing portrait of Prince Albert I of Monaco.
- Reverse: Monaco coat of arms, date and denomination "Cent Francs".
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 100 Franc Gold coin from the second smallest country in the world to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.