2011 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Eagles are always in high demand for providing an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 1, 2011
Received my 1/4 oz Gold Eagle arrived in a timely manner and was packaged in a plastic sleeve. It looks great and is a smart way to begin investing in gold since they sell above the spot price. I'm investing in 1/4 oz eagles since the gold price don't look like they will stop going up any time soon and they are at a price I can afford.
Date:Aug 14, 2011
My 2011 1/4 0z. Gold American Eagle came discreetly & securely packaged, it arrived earlier than expected. In these turbulent times, it's a must to to have physical gold & other precious metals on hand. The coin is beautiful and represents American craftsmanship at its best. This is not my first Gold purchase and it will not be my last, the pricing is second to none. Thank you A.P.M.E. X. Kerry from New Jersey.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.