2011 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Rabbit Proof (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe entire Lunar Series from the Perth Mint is enjoyed by investors and collectors alike. Series I and II coins offer a different rendition of each lunar subject adding more value through the additional variety.
- Contains 0.250 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot. The Chinese character for ‘rabbit’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Rabbit’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Lunar Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Love the lunar series products; although a little pricey, the craftsmanship is remarkable and well worth the price as a keep sake/generational piece. Came in a nice wooden box.. Excellent as a gift..
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.