- Product Details
Product DetailsA mintage of no more than 5,000 individual 1/10 oz coins were released adding to the collectibility of this issue from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 1/10 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.