$1 Indian Head Gold Type 2 XF (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Nice lightly circulated examples that are over 150 years old. This is the smallest Gold coin ever minted in the U.S.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Extra Fine condition with only minimal wear.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.