1919 Mexico Gold 10 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Only $49.99 per coin over spot!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $49.99 per coin over spot!
With only 266,000 minted, the 1919 10 Pesos is one of the better dates of the series. This example is in attractive Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .2411 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- 22.5 mm diameter, slightly larger than a U.S. nickel.
- Early date coin with mintage of 266,000.
- Coins will be in AU condition or better.
- Obverse: Depicts Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, hero of the Mexican War of Independence.
- Reverse: Features the national coat of arms of Mexico.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos are full of history and are treasured around the world. Add this 1919 10 Pesos Gold Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.