2006 Canada 1 oz Silver Sable Horse & Foal Coin & Stamp Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Sable Island Horse & Foal Silver coin and stamp set directly from the Royal Canadian Mint is part of the “Canadian Wildlife High Value Series”.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Includes two $2 stamps and a $5 1 oz Silver coin.
- Mintage of 25,555 pieces.
- Comes in a maple box with a numbered certificate of authenticity full color pamphlet. May or may not have the outside box.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a mare and her foal standing in a grassy field.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2006 1 oz Silver Sable Horse and Foal Coin & Stamp Set to your cart today!
The Sable Island horses are wild and free of human interference. They were originally put on the island by a Boston merchant and rely upon the fragile beach grass to keep their water fresh.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.