Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Canadian Timber Wolf coin was the first coin released in the Royal Canadian Mint's three-year "Canadian Wildlife Coin Series" program.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A Timber Wolf standing in the snow with the moon in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2006 1/2 oz Silver Timber Wolf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.