2002 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2002 1 oz Proof Silver Libertads had a limited mintage of 3,800 coins, and carry the rich and proud tradition of the Silver Libertad series that first began in 1983.
- Limited mintage of 3,800 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2002 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.