- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis is the third year of Swarovski Crystal Snowflake coins released by the Royal Canadian Mint. The snowflake design was carved with delicate intricacy and careful grace, making this a coin to always treasure, and to frequently admire.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original red clamshell style presentation box with black velvet lining inside a black protective sleeve. Includes a numbered certificate of authenticity telling of "Winter's Fleeting Beauty".
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins; this is coin number 5,059.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Inset with seven pink Swarovski crystals adds brilliance to the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2009 1 oz Silver $20 Crystal Snowflake coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.