2007-W 2-Coin Proof Platinum Eagle Set PR-69 PCGS (10th Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis set contains two 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagles; one a Proof-69 and the other a Reverse Proof-69. Both coins carry the special 10th anniversary Set label.
- Contains two 1/2 oz .9995 fine Platinum American Eagles.
- Mintage figures of a maximum of 30,000 sets of which only around 20,000 were sold.
- Obverse: John Mercanti's design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your holders with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.