2003 4-Coin Gold Britannia Proof Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Britannia coins for 2003 bear a new reverse design by the award-winning sculptor Philip Nathan, creator of the three previous Britannia designs used since the Britannia made its introduction in 1987.
- Contains a total of 1.85 of .9167 fine Gold.
- Includes the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz coins.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited presentation of only 1,250 sets.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Bears a new reverse design of Britannia.
- This exceptional set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
Some sets might be originally the deluxe set but the tie pin is missing.
This Gold coin set would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2003 4-Coin Gold Britannia Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.