1989 Canada 1 oz Platinum Maple Leaf Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Platinum Maple Leafs are a favorite of investors and collectors alike, with an iconic design and high quality Platinum content, making these coins excellent additions to any investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 5,965 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Proof Platinum Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 1989 1 oz Canadian Proof Platinum Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.