2010 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors all over the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. These 1/4 oz Gold Eagles are graded MS-70 by NGC with the Early Releases label.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2010 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review