Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Silver Chinese Panda contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver, providing bullion value on top of the collectible appeal of the yearly changing design.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 31,250 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda playing on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this China Silver Panda to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.