This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance any Platinum collection.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!