Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe unique designs and .999 fine Gold content of the 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda makes it a popular collector and investor item around the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub munching on bamboo.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this 2007 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review