1928 (L- San Francisco) $1,000 FRN XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Here is an always in demand series 1928 $1,000 FRN from the San Francisco district.
- High denomination note seldom used in circulation.
- Certified and graded as XF.
- Sealed in an inert, protective inert Mylar holder.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2210-L.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
Series 1928 Federal Reserve Notes were the last to be backed by Gold as their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Notes after the 1928 series’ has carried this clause in its obligation. These notes are much harder to find than their series 1934 counterparts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.