2007 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Silver Panda contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. The 2007 coin continues the series that was originally minted in 1983, issued by the People's Republic of China.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-70 by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Labels of our choice.
- Obverse: The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2007.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub at feeding time.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2007 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.