Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese uncirculated Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint. This example has been graded MS-69 by PCGS and bears the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's near-flawless MS-69 condition.
- First Strike designation indicates that this coin was among those shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of issue.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add this PCGS certified 2008 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.