1989 Canada 3-Coin Platinum, Gold & Silver Maple Leaf Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In 1989, the Royal Canadian Mint released this Proof Maple Leaf set to honor and commemorate the 10th anniversary of the introduction of the Gold Maple Leaf in 1979.
- Contains a 1 oz Proof Silver Maple Leaf, 1/10 oz Proof Gold Maple Leaf, and 1/10 oz Platinum Maple Leaf coin.
- Mintage of only 10,000 sets.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box accompanied with the original certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and the face value of each coin.
- Reverse: Large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These spectacular sets are known for their beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making them highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.