2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo SP/MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo has a low mintage of only 16,908 coins and represents the only year that the popular Gold Buffalo series was issued in fractional sizes. Of these coins, less than 650 have been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review