This 1921 Morgan Dollar is of Mint State quality with great eye appeal and luster. This coin would be perfect for an investor or collector looking to add premier quality pieces to a collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS 64+ condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver coin collection. Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!