2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis low-mintage coin is from the only year that Buffalos were minted in fractional sizes. This coin has been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top grading services.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' perfect condition.
- Mintage of only 18,884 coins.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo graded PF-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.