2010 Australia 1 kilo Silver Tiger MS-69 NGC (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The 2010 Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger features a tiger lying under a tree, and the Chinese character for "tiger". Certified a near perfect MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Year of the Tiger coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.