2011 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsChinese Silver Panda coins are treasured around the world for their yearly changing designs and .999 fine Silver content. Enhance your investment portfolio with these "Silver Bears"!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The Early Releases label ensures that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Labels of our choice.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 12, 2015
Good price for a Panda a few years old. Particularly like the design of 2011. And the coin is MS70, Early Release silver. Something I think will be more desireable for collectors in the future, as older Pandas have become more expensive.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition