1990 Isle of Man 1/5 Crown Proof Gold Penny Black
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis limited mintage Proof coin was issued by the Isle of Man in 1990 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Penny Black postage stamp. Shown on the reverse is the said stamp, depicting Queen Victoria.
Her great-great Granddaughter, and current monarch, Queen Elizabeth II is shown on the obverse.
- Contains 1/5 oz of .999 fine Gold in Proof Penny Black finish.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the design of the Penny Black postage stamp.
- Reverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the country and year.
- 1/5 Crown face value backed by Isle of Man government.
Display your Gold Penny Black coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This gorgeous Gold coin is a must for any Numismatic or Bullion collector. Add this Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.