2010 1 oz Proof Silver Naval Battles Battle of Trafalgar
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1 oz Silver coin is the second in a five-coin series featuring famous naval battles. The 2010 Proof Silver Battle of Trafalgar coin features a representation of the HMS Victory, one of the most famous warships ever built.
This Silver coin also features a colored section depicting the Battle of Trafalgar. This battle was fought near the Spanish port of Cadiz on October 21, 1805 between square-rigged warships of the Royal Navy and the Franco-Spanish alliance. The Battle of Trafalgar ended Napoleon Bonaparte's plan to invade Britain. Brave tactics employed by Lord Nelson’s outnumbered fleet saw the Royal Navy achieve one of its most celebrated victories, but it came at the cost of the legendary admiral’s life. Picked off by a French marksman, Nelson died aboard his illustrious flagship, the HMS Victory.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a flawless Proof finish.
- Coin is encapsulated in a display case accompanied by an illustrated box-shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the famous naval battle ship, the HMS Victory with the battle of Trafalgar in a scenic backdrop.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this limited mintage 1 oz Silver Battle of Trafalgar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.