2011 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit MS-70 PCGS (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint continues its Lunar series with the Rabbit in 2011 with the exceptional design the hare on this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Graded MS-70 by PCGS.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this Series II 2011 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit graded MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review