2011 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit MS-69 PCGS (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Perth Mint continues its Lunar series with the Rabbit in 2011 with the exceptional design of a hare on this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this Series II 2011 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit graded MS-69 by PCGS to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.