1992 Mexico 1/2 oz Silver 50 Pesos Guerrero Aguila BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1992 Mexican Silver 50 Pesos is part of the bullion series honoring Mexico's pre-Columbian heritage and honors the Aztec "Guerrero Aguila" (Eagle Warrior).
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Part of the Mexican pre-Columbian heritage series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican national arms showing an eagle on a branch, surrounded by purity, weight and flower blossoms.
- Reverse: Depicts the bust of an Eagle Warrior in the center, surrounded by date, denomination, mintmark and flower blossoms.
- Struck at the Mexico City Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Add this beautiful Mexican silver coin celebrating the country's heritage to your collection today!
The Aztec Eagle warriors were a special class of infantry soldiers of the army, one of the two leading military special forces orders in the society. The Eagle warriors were soldiers of the Sun and dressed like eagles, adorning themselves with eagle feathers and wearing headgear with an eagle head.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.