2002 Canada 4-Coin Proof Platinum Set: Great Blue Heron
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 2002, the Royal Canadian Mint issued this set as part of their Endangered Wildlife series featuring Canadian animals. The 2002 issue features The Great Blue Heron on a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and a 1/10 oz coin.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Mintage of only 344 sets.
- Coins are elegantly presented in an exquisite mahogany display case and come complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features various depictions of Great Blue Herons.
- Reverse: Shows Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and the face value of each coin.
- Design by artist Jean-Luc Grondin.
These spectacular sets are known for their unique beauty and exceptional quality along with a very limited mintage, making them highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
These Platinum Proof set are part of the Canadian Endangered Wildlife series than ran from 1990 to 2004.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.