2003 Mexico 1/2 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA low mintage of only 28,000 coins adds to the desirability of this issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Handle your 1/2 oz Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2003 1/2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 31, 2016
Starting to purchase the half ounce sizes of silver Libertads. They seem to increase in value even moreso than most of the 1 oz varieties. The mintages are Crazy low. This particular coin has good detail, just looked kind of dirty. It is 13 years old, but appears to have been passed along before it found its way to my collection. No biggie, I will hold onto it and just order randoms when they are available.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.