Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in the original mint box, and comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Features two glistening diamonds set as eyes of the dragon.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon", design by Tony Dean. The coin has a colored border and the Dragon has .02 carat golden colored diamonds for eyes.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2000 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Dragon Diamond Eyes coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2000 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2000 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.