1993 Mexico 1/2 oz Silver 2 Pesos BajorRelieve El Tajin BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsPart of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 1/2 oz Silver coin features a Totonac bas-relief depicting an ceremonial ball game located in the ancient city of El Tajin.
- Contains 1/2 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 100,005 coins.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Image of a Totonac bas-relief of a ceremonial ball game, with the legend "Bajorrelieve de El Tajin." Denomination of N$2 in exergue below.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1993 Mexico Silver 2 Pesos to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1993 issues celebrated the cultures indigenous to the Central Veracruz region of southern Mexico, primarily the Totonacs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.