- Product Details
Product DetailsThese NGC tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Gem Uncirculated Silver Eagles. The Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States and is recognized around the world.
- Contains (20) .999 fine 1 oz Silver American Eagles.
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- The Early Releases label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The coins can be re-submitted (unopened) to NGC to qualify for the Early Releases designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2011 Silver Eagle Sealed Tube to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
When getting mint American Eagles, nothing beats NGC certified. The tube they come in is hard plastic with a NGC holographic logo and serial numbers for the coins. You can actually go to NGC's website and look up the grading of the coins in the tube (all 69+). If you just want silver eagles you can pay less just buying them singularly, but having them sealed in an NGC tube let's me how how brilliant they are and that they will stay so perfect. I love having it, though sometimes I wish I could hold the coins (you can open the tube, but it nullifies the certification). So not for people who want to feel their precious silver, but definitely a good investment
- Attractive Design
- Ngc Certification
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Can't Hold The Coins
- Higher Cost
great product. great investment and very nice full strike examples.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.