2011 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Each of these 2011 Gold Buffalos contains 1 oz of pure .9999 fine Gold and has been certified by PCGS as a flawless MS-70 example with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- The First Strike designation is only available to coins which shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 2011 Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 27, 2012
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.