1921-D Morgan Dollar MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis flashy specimen is from the only year that the Morgan Dollar was minted in Denver. Graded MS-65 by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 20,345,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1921-D Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 10, 2015
This coin is graded MS-65, but I don't know why. The coin appears to be dirty and there is a circular mark on the reverse above the word God. This is NOT the quality I expect from APMEX. I am thoroughly disappointed with this purchase and would like to return it.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: We are sorry you are disappointed with the PCGS graded coin. We will be reaching out via e-mail to assist you with returning the item as you wish.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.