2010 Mexico 1 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Gold Mexican Proof Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. The 2010 release had a low mintage of 600 coins worldwide.
- Limited mintage of 600 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:goldbuggy yahoo
Date:Jun 29, 2017
not much to say here, except I have one and you don't. so maybe you are the smart one because the premium was steeeep, however such limited mintage and the coin is stunning as a proof. Now in mid 2017, it's worth less then when purchased a couple yrs. ago I do believe in this coin for the long haul, which is what I buy for. Final analysis: get one if ever you see one. The operative word in this review is STUNNING.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:Hot Springs, AR
Date:Mar 18, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.