2007 Australia 1 oz Silver Koala MS-69 NGC (1 of first 5,000)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGraded MS-69 by NGC and certified as one of the first 5,000 struck, this coin features a cuddly koala clinging to the branch of a gum tree.
- Inaugural year of Issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 137,768 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 (First 5,000 struck) condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a cuddly koala clinging to the branch of a gum tree, design by Shevaun Buschenhofen.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special graded Koala to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.