1994-P Proof Silver American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (Registry Set)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Proof - 70 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis key date Proof Silver Eagle is the lowest mintage regular-issue coin of the series. Certified by PCGS as a perfect PR-70 example, this coin will make a wonderful addition to any collection of Proof Silver Eagles or modern rarities.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The 1994-P is one of the tougher of a competitive PCGS Registry Set, with only 720 examples certified as a perfect 70, second in scarcity only to the 1995-W.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Key Date with a mintage of 372,168 coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, with the added value of prestigious key-date status and PCGS certification - add this certified 1994-P Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.