2005 Mexico 1/20 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and their limited mintage means they are rarely seen in North America. These 2005 Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 0.05 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/20 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2005 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
My libertad coin is the most beautiful coin I will ever own!!!
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.