This beautiful Gold coin commemorates the encouraging recovery of the Bald Eagle species, the 35th anniversary of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, and the removal of the Bald Eagle from the Endangered Species List.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features two bald eagles standing on a tree branch. The eagle on the left has its wings extended while the eagle on the right is perched with its wings tucked in while on the branch.
- Reverse: Depicts the Great Seal of the United States. The design was taken from the 1903 engraved images of the Great Seal of the United States.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Bald Eagle $5 Gold Proof Coin is a significant symbol of America. Add this beautifully designed $5 Gold Commem to your cart today!
In 1782, the Second Continental Congress selected the Bald Eagle as our National Emblem of the United States and made it the centerpiece of the Great Seal of the United States.