2008 Mexico 1/2 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
With an ultra low mintage of 300 coins, it is no wonder they are not easy to find in the U.S. There has been only one other year with a mintage of 300 coins. Opportunities to buy these are scarce with this beautiful design and extremely low mintage.
- Ultra low mintage of 300 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual Gold coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2008 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.