1907-D $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice coin from the Denver Mint with beautiful luster and a nice orange-gold color. Last year of issue.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Denver.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.