Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis low-mintage set includes all four sizes of proof Gold Buffalo minted in 2008, the only year of mintage for the fractional sizes. Additionally, all four coins have been certified as a flawless PF-70 by NGC, with the exclusive Early Releases label.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz coins.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' perfect condition.
- Early Release designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Buffalo Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This set is the rarity of the proof Buffalo series. Add this 2008-W 4-Coin Proof Gold Buffalo PF-70 NGC Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.